We are seeking a highly-motivated VP Sales, Business Development to lead and assist in our day-to-day expansion efforts into new and existing industries, as well as help expand on sales of existing digital products into industry-focused strategic models in the online sector. We are seeking a knowledgeable and intelligent self-starter who is driven by growth opportunities and can elevate to a senior level position.
- Be informed or knowledgeable of corporate online assessments and needs based on particular service offerings including predictive digital analytics and processes
- Understand, comprehend and suggest solutions to team members for organizations across departments
- Be a critical member in the day-today activity and account maintenance of our dynamic business
- Develop targeted outbound e-marketing and communications to generate meetings and new business opportunities with potential clients
- Act as a liaison to the digital intelligence team in the conversion of new business opportunities
- Assist in creating digital business presentations and tracking engagement for building effective and actionable pipeline.
- Research prospects and Identify key issues, concerns, “hot buttons” and opportunity areas
- 1-3 years of business development or sales experience
- Client and relationship experience
- Managing team members
- Servicing and or experience selling digital services and solutions, from online marketing methods (social, mobile, web) to customer demographics among others.
- Existing client relationships a plus in applicable fields (e.g. selling research or an account manager in public relations etc.)
- Familiarity with Salesforce, including lead tracking and development, customer profiling, etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to explain technical features in non-technical language
- Experience in writing proposals and responding to RFPs is a plus!
- Ability to write and improve Statements of Work
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong closing abilities and thorough follow-up skills
- Analytical abilities to comprehend and explain business issues
- Inbound Marketing familiarity
- An ability to conduct client training sessions and walkthroughs remotely